Barasat Divisional Branch, West Bengal Circle *
Secretary : Com. Subrata Mustafi *
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org *
Contact : 9474431768
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 1 January 2014
MASS DHARNA ON 9thJANUARY 2014
DAY LONG MASS DHARNA BY NATIONAL LEADERS OF CONFEDERATION AND ALL AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS
VENUE : PARLIAMENT STREET , JANTAR MANTAR, NEWDELHI
TIME : 10 AM to 5 PM
JOIN en-masse & MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
1. Accept the terms of reference of 7th CPC, submitted by the staff side, National Council JCM.
(a) To examine the existing structure of pay, allowances and other benefits/facilities, retirement benefits like Pension, Gratuity, other terminal benefits of various categories of Central Government Employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of Postal Department.
(b) To work out the comprehensive revised pay packet for the categories of Central Government employees including GDS as on 1.1.2014.
(c) The Commission shall determine the pay structure, benefits, facilities, retirement benefits etc. taking into account the need to provide minimum wage with reference to the recommendation of the 15th Indian Labour Conference (1957) and the subsequent judicial pronouncement of the honourable Supreme Court there-on, as on 1.1.2014.
(d) To determine the Interim Relief needed to be sanctioned immediately to the Central Government employees including GDS.
(e) To determine the percentage of Dearness allowance/Dearness Relief immediately to be merged with Pay and pension including GDS.
(f) To settle the anomalies raised in various fora of JCM.
(g) To work out the improvements needed to the existing retirement benefits, like pension, death cum retirement gratuity, family pension and other terminal or recurring benefits maintaining parity amongst past, present and future pensioners and family pensioners including those who entered service on or after 1.1.2004.
(h) To recommend methods for providing cashless/hassle-free Medicare facilities to the employees and Pensioners including Postal pensioners.
2. Ensure every five year revision of wages of Central Government Employees in future.
3. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks of the Postal Department and grant of Civil Servant status, statutory pension and all other benefits at par with regular employees.
(b) Regularisation and revision of wages of casual and contract workers.
4. Compassionate appointment – removal of restrictions imposed by Government.
5. JCM and Anomaly Committee Functioning.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and creation of new posts wherever justified.
7. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation and privatization of Government functions.
8. Stop the move to introduce performance related Pay (PRP) system, Extend PLB Bonus for all, removing bonus ceiling.
9. Revise OTA and Night Duty Allowance rates and clothing rates.
10. Implement arbitration awards.
11. Five promotions to all.
12. Rescind the PFRDA Act. Ensure statutory Pension for all.
13. Stop price rise. Revive and extend public distribution system for all.