Barasat Divisional Branch, West Bengal Circle * Secretary : Com. Subrata Mustafi * e-mail : email@example.com * Contact : 9474431768
Search This Blog
Monday, 31 March 2014
Sunday, 30 March 2014
Saturday, 29 March 2014
POSTING ORDER OF POSTMASTER GRADE-I OFFICIALS
Posting order of newly selected Postmaster cadre (grade- I) officials was issued yesterday by the Circle office. Grade-I posts of Ashokenagar, Khantura and Hasnabad will be filled up by the passed officials under Barasat Division .
Friday, 28 March 2014
ELECTION DUTY OF LOKSAVA POLL
Order for Loksava election duty has received by Barasat Divisional Office. Total 52 postal officials will perform the election duty from Barasat Division.
Wednesday, 26 March 2014
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Induction training of newly recruited PA/SA
Induction training of newly recruited PA/SA will be started in PTC, Darbhanga from 16th April, 2014. Allotment schedule is being prepared by the Circle Office.
Monday, 24 March 2014
DATE OF POSTMAN AND MTS EXAMINATION HAVE BEEN CHANGED
Postman examination of 2013 will be held on 04-05-14 and MTS examination of 2013 will be held on 18-05-14.
SB APTITUDE TEST WILL BE HELD ON 27-04-14
SB aptitude test for the PAs of Postal Divisions will be held on 27-04-14 (Sunday) from 10.00 to 12.00 Hrs. Applications in prescribed proforma is to be furnished to the respective Divisions within 31-03-14.
Saturday, 22 March 2014
Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with general elections to the Lok Sabha and State Legislative Assemblies and Bye Elections to Legislative Assemblies during 2014
1. Revision of HSG I Recruitment Rules -- On the Way :
It is informed that the Revised HSG-I Recruitment Rules has been approved by the DoPT. Now the clearance of Law Ministry is pending. As per the DoPT instructions, minimum 5 years service is required for promotion from HSG II to HSG I. All Circle Secretaries /Divisional Secretaries are instructed to take immediate action to fill up all the HSG I vacancies as per the existing HSG I Recruitment Rules if not already done especially before notification of revised rules.
2. Cadre Restructuring Committee— Present Stage:
The DDG(P) & Chairman, Cadre Restructuring Committee intimated that the current Proposal (Click to see) submitted by the Staff side is to be put for discussion under internal meeting of the official side (Govt.side). Thereafter formal Cadre Restructuring Committee Meeting with the Staff side (Union side) will be convened shortly to finalize our current proposal.
Thursday, 20 March 2014
GOOD NEWS FOR BPMs REGARDING TELEPHONE CHARGES
Amount of Rs50- will be paid in each month to all the BPMs under Kolkata Region for communicating the delivery status of all Speed Post / Registered articles, eMO etc.to the concerned account office on the day of receipt. The said amount will be reimbursable for such work without seeking any prior permission / approval and should be charged directly as 'Bills paid' head by the SPM after obtaining proper voucher from the BPMs
Memo no of S.Post, Barasat Dn- BDC/Speed Post/Ch-IV/Brs Dn dated 18-03-14
Memo no of S.Post, Barasat Dn- BDC/Speed Post/Ch-IV/Brs Dn dated 18-03-14
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
REVISION OF DRM RATE
DRM rate has been revised by the Ch. PMG, WB Circle to the amount of Rs. 245/- per day(i.e. 8 hours duty) and the wages should be paid on pro-rata basis @ Rs. 30.62 per hour.
CO memo no. EST/B/Z-89/82/casual labour/part time/ part-II dated 19-03-14
CO memo no. EST/B/Z-89/82/casual labour/part time/ part-II dated 19-03-14
Monday, 17 March 2014
PA/SA Examination 2014
Friends.. this for the help of those candidates:
>> Who have applied for PA/SA Exam 2014.
>> Paid the fees in a ePayment Post Offices.
>> But payment status not updated yet even after 04-05 days and hence cannot print the registration slip.
As per the information available in www.pasadrexam2014.in website, those candidates whose payment status not updated even after paying the fees 04-05 days before has to do the following.
1. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of following:
a. Print Challan (Candidate's copy) for fee payment.
b. Receipt issued by Post Office.
c. Also mention PIN CODE of Post Office where you have paid the FEE.
Friends.. Here is the stats of PA/SA Applications received till 15.03.2014 morning. Total applications now stands at 13,77,693. Those who are yet to apply may visit www.pasadrexam2014.in and register soon as last date is 27 March 2014.
GOOD NEWS FOR LGO PASSED OFFICIALS
LGO passed officials will join in PA cadre just after completion of 12 days in house training as per CO's letter no.Rectt/ X-13/LGO Exam/ 2013/ADR dated 14-03-14. The training schedule will be finalised by the DDM, PLI, WB ( nodal officer).
Sunday, 16 March 2014
Saturday, 15 March 2014
|ANNEXURE C [POSTAL WING (SURPLUS)]|
|TABULATION OF LOWER GRADE OFFICIALS (LGO ) EXAM HELD ON 15-09-2013 FOR PROMOTION TO PA /SA CADRE FOR THE VACANCY YEAR 2013|
|Sl no.||Name of the candidate & Designation||Category||OMR Kit No.||ROLL NO||Name of the Division / Unit in which Presently Working||Name of the Division / Unit to which now Allotted||Remarks|
|1||Shampa Giri, E. kol Dn||OC||509714||2321720227||EAST KOLKATA DN||SOUTH KOLKATA DN||SURPLUS|
|2||Sudip Ghosh, E. kol Dn||OC||509715||2321720256||EAST KOLKATA DN||SOUTH KOLKATA DN||SURPLUS|
|3||Md. Ashaduzzaman, Postman, Birbhum Dn.||OC||509615||2321720140||BIRBHUM DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS|
|4||Sanjay Mondal, Postman, Nadia South Dn||OC||509921||2321720217||NADIA SOUTH DN||NADIA NORTH DN||SURPLUS|
|5||Chiranjib Sarkar,Postman,Jalpaiguri Dn||OC||509810||2321730014||JALPAIGURI DN||MALDA DN||SURPLUS|
|6||Moni Mahanta, Postman, Bankura Dn||OC||509783||2321720150||BANKURA DN||BURDWAN||SURPLUS|
|7||Rajat Kr. Chatterjee, Postman, Dinajpur Dn||OC||509981||2321730050||DINAJPUR DN||MALDA DN||SURPLUS|
|8||Dibyendu Upadhyay, Postman, Dinajpur Dn||OC||509984||2321730023||DINAJPUR DN||MALDA DN||SURPLUS|
|9||Tarun Kumar Chakraborty,Postman,Jalpaiguri Dn||OC||509816||2321730074||JALPAIGURI DN||DARJEELING DN||SURPLUS|
|10||Manas Kr. Mandal, Postman, Birbhum Dn.||OC||512920||2321720135||BIRBHUM DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS|
|11||Sanat Kumar Mal, Postman, South Presidency Dn||OC||509997||2321720213||SOUTH PRESY DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|12||Suvashish Mukherjee, Postman, Purulia Dn.||OC||512928||2321720270||PURULIA DN||BURDWAN||SURPLUS|
|13||Bimal Chandra Mondal,Postman,Howrah Dn||OC||509861||2321720062||HOWRAH DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|14||Arghya Sarkar,Postman, S.Hooghly Dn||OC||509638||2321720031||SOUTH HOOGHLY DN||BURDWAN||SURPLUS|
|15||Pijush Samnata, Postman, Howrah Dn||OC||509845||2321720168||HOWRAH DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|16||Utpal Kole,Postman, N.Hooghly Dn||OC||512937||2321720294||NORTH HOOGHLY DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|17||Swadhin Kr. Saha, Postman, Birbhum Dn.||SC||509613||2321720271||BIRBHUM DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS SELECTED AGAINST UR VACACNY|
|18||Tara Pada Sasmal, Postman,Howrah Dn||OC||509853||2321720283||HOWRAH DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|19||Debdulal Guria,Postman,Howrah Dn||OC||509862||2321720081||HOWRAH DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|20||Debasish Adhikary, Postman, Dinajpur Dn||OC||509976||2321730018||DINAJPUR DN||DARJEELING DN||SURPLUS|
|21||Mohan Ch. Gope, Postman, N.Hooghly Dn||OC||512931||2321720149||NORTH HOOGHLY DN||BURDWAN||SURPLUS|
|22||Nityananda Barik, Postman, Bankura Dn||OC||509777||2321720163||BANKURA DN||BURDWAN||SURPLUS|
|23||Ram Kamal Das, Postman, Nadia south Dn||OC||509927||2321720191||NADIA SOUTH DN||BARASAT||SURPLUS|
|24||Ratul Dutta,Postman,Jalpaiguri Dn||OC||509811||2321730054||JALPAIGURI DN||DARJEELING DN||SURPLUS|
|25||Anup Bhkta, Postman, South Presidency Dn||OC||509992||2321720027||SOUTH PRESY DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|26||Ujjwal Kr. Bera, Postman, Contai Dn||OC||512941||2321720293||CONTAI DN||SOUTH KOLKATA DN||SURPLUS|
|27||Baidyanath Kuiry, Postman, Purulia Dn.||OC||512927||2321720049||PURULIA DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|28||Gitu Pada Bera,O/S Mail,Midnapore Dn||OC||509712||2321730105||MIDNAPORE DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|29||Nirmal Kumar Medda,Postman, S.Hooghly Dn||OC||509637||2321730159||SOUTH HOOGHLY DN||SOUTH KOLKATA DN||SURPLUS|
|30||Arabinda Sadhukhan,Postman, S.Hooghly Dn||OC||509634||2321720030||SOUTH HOOGHLY DN||SOUTH KOLKATA DN||SURPLUS|
|31||Himangshu Bhushan Barman,Postman,Jalpaiguri Dn||SC||509822||2321730028||JALPAIGURI DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS SELECTED AGAINST OC VACACNY|
|32||Shyamal Ghosh,Postman, N.presidency Dn||OC||509971||2321720230||NORTH PRESY DN||BARASAT||SURPLUS|
|33||Debabrata Ghatak,Postman,Jalpaiguri Dn||OC||509820||2321730016||JALPAIGURI DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS|
|34||Tapan Kr Karmakar, Postman, Bankura Dn||OC||509780||2321720278||BANKURA DN||MURSHIDABAD||SURPLUS|
|35||Netai Chandra Malik,Postman, S.Hooghly Dn||SC||509643||2321720157||SOUTH HOOGHLY DN||NORTH HOOHGLY||SURPLUS|
|36||Kenaram Mondal,Postman,Burdwan Dn||SC||509627||2321720129||BURDWAN DN||NORTH HOOHGLY||SURPLUS|
|37||Biswanath Roy, Postman, Cooch Behar Dn||SC||509828||2321730012||COOCHBEHAR DN||MALDA DN||SURPLUS|
|38||Ritesh Kr. Saha, Postman Asansol Dn||SC||509796||2321720201||ASANSOL DN||PURULIA||SURPLUS|
|39||Arup Kumar Roy,Postman, N.presidency Dn||SC||509969||2321720032||NORTH PRESY DN||BARASAT||SURPLUS|
|40||Mukul Ankure, Postman Asansol Dn||SC||509799||2321720154||ASANSOL DN||HOWRAH||SURPLUS|
|41||Rita Lamjail,Postman,Darjeeling DN||SC||509886||2321730056||DARJEELING DN||KOLKATA GPO||SURPLUS|
|SL NO 17 & 31 BELONG TO SC COMMUNITY BUT ARE SELECTED AGAINST UR QUOTA VACANCIES|
Central Government Employees and Pensioners belonging to Non-CGHS places are covered by Central Services Medical Attendance Rules 1944 as far as reimbursement of medical expenses Out-Patient and In-Patient treatment are concerned. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has approved following private hospitals under CS(MA) Rules, for reimbursing package rates when Central Government Employees and Pensioners taking medical treatment in these hospitals
1. CITI, Cardiac Centre, Vijay Wada.
2. Swatantra Hospital, Rajahmundary, A.P.
3. Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
1. Ramkrishan Mission Hospital, New Itanagar.
1. Welsh Mission Hospital, Shillong
2. K&J Hills Presbyterian Hospital and Nazareth Hospital Shillong
1. Sen Institute of Pathology, Patna (for LabTests.).
2. Tata Main Hosptial, Jamshedpur.
3. Kurji Holy Family Hospital, Patna.
4. Sindiri Fertilizer & Chemical Ltd. Hospital, Sindri.
5. St. Luke’s Hospital, Hiranpur, Bihar, Sindri.
6. Heavy Engneering Corporations Limited Hospital, Ranchi.
7. Asarfi Hospital Private Limited, Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
1. P.G.I. Chandigarh.2. Pay Clinics.
3. Heart Care Centre, Manimajra,
4. New Delhi diagnostic Centre, Chandigarh.
5. Chandigarh Stone Clinic, Chandigarh.
6. Chandigarh Clinical Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh.
1. Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, 1,Tuqhlakabad Industrial Area, M.B.Road, New
2. Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad (Haryana).
3. Dr. Anand’s Ultrasound and C.T.Scan, F-24, Preet Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi-92
4. Anand Hospital, 21, Community Centre, Preet
5. Orthonove; 22-23, Local Shopping Complex, Madan Gir, New Delhi-62
6. Moolchand Khairati Ram Hospital, LajpatNagar-III.
7. Sarvodaya Medical Research Centre, GD-28, Pitam Pura, Delhi –34.
8. North Point Hospital Pvt. Ltd, 1-A, Jang Pura,
9. R.G.Store Urological Research Institute, F-7, East of Kailash, New Delhi-65.
10. Kailash Hospital and Research Centre, H.33, Sector-27, Noida-201301 (UP).
11. GMR, Institute of Imaging, Research Centre,
9508, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
12. Medical Laboratory Services, E-67, Saket, New Delhi-17.
13. South Delhi Ultrasound & X-ray Clinic, A-4, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16.
14. G.M.Modi Hospital & Research Centre, Mandir Marg, Saket, New Delhi.17
15. Jaipur Golden Hospital, 2, Institutional Area,
Rohini, New Delhi.85.
16. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vishar, Delhi – Mathura Raod, New Delhi-44.
17. Delhi C.T.and M.R.I.Centre, Anshlok Hospital, 25-A, Block A-B, Community Centre, Safdarjung Enclave (behind Kamal Cinema,) New Delhi-29.
18. Dharmashila Cancer Hospital and Research
Centre, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi-96.
19. Dr. Handa X-ray & Diagnostic Centre, B-87, Defence Colony (Near Andrewa ganj Crossing), New Delhi –49.
20. St. Stephens Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi. 54.
21. Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Okhla, new Delhi.
22. National Heart Institute & Research Centre, Sapna Commercial Complex, New Delhi-65
1. Dr. P.Saudi’a Pvt. Laboratory, Panaji
1. Kasturba Hospital, Bulsar2. The Jublee Hospital, Bhuj, Kandla Port.
3. Tata Chemical Hospital, Nithpur.
4. Bankers Heart Institute, Vadodara
5. Baroda Heart Institute & Research Centre,
1. Badshah Khan Hospital, Faridabad.2. Gujarmal Co-operative Health Bureau, Tumuna Nagar, Haryana.
Jammu & Kashmir
1. Srinagar Nursing Home, Srinagar.
1. Kasturba Hospital, Manipal2. Bharat Gold Mines (P) Ltd. Hospital, Oorgaum.
1. Samritan Hospital, Alwaye (for CardiacSurgery)
2. Indira Gandhi Co-operative Hospital, Cochin.
3. Sri Ramakrishan Ashram Charitable Hospital, Thiruananthapuram,
4. Aryavaidya Sala, Kottakal (Ayurveda)
5. August Nursing Home &Homeopathic Research Centre, Cochin (Homoeo).
6. Gautham Hospital, Panayapally, Kochi.
7. Vaidyaratnam Nursing Home, Ollur Thaikkattussery, Thrissur, Kerala.
8. Lakshmi Hospital, Ernakulam, Cochin.
9. Cochin Hospital, Cochin
10.Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
11.P.V.S. Hospital, Calicut.
12.Westfort Hi-Tech Hospital Limited, Thrissur
1. Birla Institute of Medical Research Centre,Gwalior.
2. Kalyan Memorial & KDJ Hospital, Baradari
Crossing, Morar, Gwalior.
3. Cancer Hospital and Research Instt., Gwalior.
4. Podhar Hospital, Podhar Betul (MP)
5. Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre, Jabalpur.
6. Seth Mannulal Jagannath Das Trust Hospital, Jabalpur.
7. Bhandari Hospital and Research Centre, Indore (M.P)
8. Ayushman Hospital, Bhopal.
9. Chirayu Health and Medicare (P) Ltd.
Hospital, Bhopal – MP.
10. Hajela Hospital, Bhopal, MP.
11. Chandak Hospital and Research Institute,
Gwalior (MP).12. Charak Hospital Pvt. Ltd, Indore (MP).
13. New Pandey Hospital, Shanichara, Hoshangabad
1. Welsh Mission Hospital, Shillong.
2. Ganesh Das Hospital for Women and Children, Shillong.
3. K.J.Hills Presbyterian Hospital, Shillong.
1. Presbyterian Chruch Synod Hospital, AizwalDistt.
2. Sirkawan Christian Hospital, Longel Distt.
1. Salvation Army Evangeline Booth Hospital, Ahmednagar.
2. Barshi Maternity & General Co-operative Hospital, Barshi.
3. S.K.Patil Argya Dham. Malad.
4. Ji Jamata Hospital, Vashi, New Mumbai.
5. Wanless Hospital, Miraj Medical Centre, Miraj.
6. Mure Memorial Hospital, Nagpur.
7. Pune Medical Foundation, Pune.
8. N.M.Wadia Hospital, Pune.
9. Sancheti Hospital, Pune.
10. Talegaon General Hos. & Convalescent Home and T.B.Hospital Sanatorium Telegaon.
11. Sanjeevani Hospital, Utamnagar, Pune.
12. Harikdar Hospital, Pune
13. Kasturba General Hospital, Pune
14. Poona Hospital & Research Centre, Pune.
15. Century Rayan Hospital, Sholapur
16. N.M.Wadia Hospital, Sholapur.
17. Kavde Nursing Home, Pune
18. Deendayal Memorial Hospital, Pune
19. N.M.wadia Instt. of Cardilogy, Pune.
20. Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
21. Bombay Hospital, Mumbai
22. Madhukar General Hospital, Pune.
23. Krishna General Hospital and Stree Clinic, Pune.
24. Surya Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Pune
25. Swami Sarvanand Hospital, Ulhas Nagar (Maharastra)
26. Rajebahadur Heart Foundation Private Ltd.,Nashik.
27. Dr. Bapaye Hospital, Nashik
28. Pawana Hospital, Pune.
29. Padma Dental Care Unit, Chandrapur
30. Athare Patil Memorial Hospitals & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Savedi Road, Ahmednagar
31. Ashwini Sahakari Rugnalaya and Research Centre, Solapur
32. Giriraj Hospital, Padmashree Dr. Appasaheb Pawar Heart Care Centre, Pune
33. Anandrishiji Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Ahmednagar
34. Sayali Nursing Home, Pune
1. Panch Karma Centre of Govt. Ayurvedic Hospital, Bhubneswar
1. B.B.C.Heart Care Pruthi Hopital, Jalandhar (under CS (MA) Rules, 1944.
2. Sacred Heart Hospital, G.T. Road, Maqsudan, Jalandhar
3.Tagore Hospital & Heart Care Centre (P) Ltd. Jalandhar
1. Global Hospital and Research Centre MountAbu-Rajasthan.
2. Rungta Children and General Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur.(General Purpose treatment diagnostic procedures and specialized treatment for paediatrics.
3. Soni Hospital, J.L.N.Marg, Jaipur.(General purpouse treatment and diagnostic procedure ande specialized services for CT Scan.)
4. Heart and General Hospital Yudhistermarg, Jaipur (Specialized treatment for Cardiology.)
5. Lakshmi Imaging and Medical Research Hospital, J.L.N.Marg, Soni Hospital Campus, Jaipur.(Specialized services for MRI and CT Scan.).
6. Rajdhani Clinic and Nursing Home, Jaiput.(Specialized services for General Surgery.
7. K.C. Memorial Hospital, Jaipur(Specialized
treatment for Ophthalmology.)
8. Urology and Medical care Centre ,Jaipur.(Specialised treatment for Urology.)
9. Sharda Nursing Home, Hospital Road, Jaipur.(Ophthalmology.)
10.Shri Amar Jain Medical Relieve Society,
Choura Rasta, Jaipur.(General purpose treatment and diagnostic procedure)
11.Jain Eye Hospitaal, Fathe Teba, Adarash Nagar, Jaipur (Specialized treatment of Ophthalmology.)
12.Gheesi Bai Memorial Mittal Hospital & Research Centre, Pushkar Road, Ajmer
13.Goyal Hospital & Research Centre (P) Ltd. Jodhpur
1. Sir Ivan Stedford Hospital, Ambattur.
2. Apollo Hospital, Chennai
3. Catterin Booth Hospital, Nagercoil.
4. Sacred Heart Hospital, Tuticorin.
5. C.M.C. Hospital, Vellore.
6. Trinity Acute Care Hospital, Madras.
7. K.J.Hospital, Chennai
8. Sankara Netralaya, Chennai
9. Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre, Madurai.
10. A.V.M. Hospital, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu.
11. K.G.Hospital, Coimbatore, T.N.
12. Kovai Medical Research Centre and Hospital Limted, Coimbatore.
13. Ashwin Poly Clinic Pvt. Ltd., Coimbatore.
14. Apollo Speciality Hospital, Madurai
15. Sundaram Arulrhaj Hospitals, Tuticorin
1. Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, Kolkata.
2. Charteris Hospital, Kalimpong, Darjeeling
1. Muslim University Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Hospital, Aligarh.
2. Narinder Mohan Hospital, Ghaziabad.
3. Ramakrishna Mission Viveka Nanda Polyclinic.
4. Sitapur Eye Hospital, Sitapur.
5. Regency Hospital Pvt. Ltd., A-2, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur – U.P.
6. Noida Medical Centre Ltd. 16-C, Sector –30, Noida, U.P.
7. Heritage Hospital, Lanka, Varanasi
8. Peoples Heritage Hospital Ltd, Agra 282002.
9. Apollo Pankaj Hospital, Agra-282007.
10. Pushpanjali Hospital & Research Centre, Pushpanjali Palace, Agra.
11. Shanti Mangalick Hospital, Agra 282001.
12.Upadhyay Hospital, Shaheed Nagar Crossing, Agra
1. Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust Jolly Grant, Dehradun.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)