Tuesday, 6 March 2018
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
CHQ, Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1 New Patel Road New Delhi-110 008
President :J.Ramamurthy e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
General Secretary:R.N.Parashar website: http://www.aipeup3chq.com
Ref: P/4-4/Demands Dated – 05.03.2018
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhawan New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Undue and arbitrary delay in considering the staff problems pertaining to Group ‘C’
This union is constrained to bring it to your kind notice that despite various correspondences and discussions, there is not even an inch improvement in major problems pertaining to the Group ‘C’ cadre. Even the assured items in the earlier meetings have not been resolved till now.
Many issues raised by this union remain unsettled over years together. The Central Working committee meeting of this union held at Patna on 26.02.2018 & 27.02.2018, after thread bare discussions has resolved to submit the details of pending issues to your kind notice for immediate settlement and in the event of non-settlement, it was decided organize action programme culminating to direct action shortly.
The issues in which there is no settlement or improvement so far are compiled in the form of charter of demands is enclosed along with this letter.
It is pertinent to say that we have been forced to launch programme of action despite the fact that we intend peace and amity purely due to the lethargic and protracted delay in disposal of staff grievances and demands by the Directorate.
It is requested to intervene and settle the problems contained in the Charters to ensure industrial peace and tranquility.
May I seek your response Sir,
With profound regards,
DA: as above
CHARTER OF DEMAND
1. (a) Fill up all vacant posts of PA Cadre
(b) Fill up all vacant posts of HSG-I, HSG-II before implementation of cadre restructuring after giving one time relaxation in recruitment rules.
2. Implement CSI after RICT and after developing proper infrastructure.
3. Stop harassment and victimization under contributory negligence factor, trade union
victimization, in the name of implementation of new schemes and to achieve unscientific target.
4. Stop outsourcing, privatization and contractorization.
5. Declare result of membership verification.
PROGRAMME OF ACTION
1. Lunch hour demonstration on 12th& 13thMarch 2018.
2. Black Badge wearing on 20th& 21st March 2018 containing demands.
3. Mass Dharna in front of all Chief PMGs offices on 25th April 2018.
4. Indefinite Strike – Date will be announced later with consultation to NFPE.
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No. PF-31(MACP/2018 Date: 06 March 2018
The Secretary (P)
Department of Posts
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: - Consideration of “Good” benchmark as “Very Good” for grant of financial upgradation under MACP before 25.07.2016.
As you are aware that based on recommendations of the 7th CPC, the benchmark for grant of MACPs has been enhanced from “Good” to “Very Good” w.e.f. 25.07.2016. For grant of MACP, 3 years APARs are taken in to consideration. This step has debarred so many officials from the financial upgradation.
Since the earlier “Good” benchmark was applicable up to 25.07.2016, the employees having “Good” grading in their APARs for the previous three years have no reason to be debarred. There is every justification to consider the employees having “Good” benchmark for the previous three years i.e. 2014-15, 2015-16 & 2016-17 for financial upgradation under MACP.
It is therefore requested to kindly cause suitable instruction in this regard so that the eligible officials may get financial upgradation who have been debarred because of enhancement of benchmark w.e.f 25.07.2016.
A positive and early action is highly solicited.
(R. N. Parashar)
Copy to: -
All General Secretaries/NFPE office bearers, Press
Thursday, 26 October 2017
Tuesday, 22 August 2017
August 22, 2017
APPEAL TO ALL GENERAL SECRETARIES, CIRCLE SECRETARIES/DIVISIONAL AND BRANCH SECRETARIES OF ALL NFPE UNIONS
MAKE ALL POSSIBLE EFFORTS TO MAKE ONE DAY STRIKE
A GRAND & HISTORIC SUCCESS
LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED
FOR SETTLEMENT OF
10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement cadre Restructuring for leftout categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7thCPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.