Thursday, 29 June 2017
DATE OF EFFECT FROM 01.01.2016 AND RESTORATION OF RATE OF HRA DENIED.
HOLD NATIONWIDE PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS IN FRONT OF ALL OFFICES .
NDA Government has once again betrayed the entire Central Government Employees. The demand of the employees to restore HRA to 30 , 20 and 10% is denied. Date of effect for allowances is fixed as 01.07.2017 denying 18 months arrears. The BJP led NDA Government deliberately delayed the decision on Allowances to deny the legitimate right of the employees. The assurance given by Cabinet Ministers regarding increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula is also not honoured till date. NDA Government is the worst Government as far as employees and workers are concerned.
Confederation National Secretariat calls upon entire Central Govt Employees to hold demonstrations in front of all Central Government offices protesting against the anti-employees , anti-Workers stand of the NDA Government =
Mob & WhatsApp: 09447068125
Email : email@example.com
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Ref: PF-12/Agitation/2017 Dated – 06.06.2017
All General Secretaries/NFPE office bearers
All circle/Divisional & Branch Secretaries
As you are aware that for the last two years so many burning issues related to Postal, RMS and GDS employees are lying unsettled at the level of Directorate. We have discussed these issues several times with Secretary, Post and other higher officers of the Department in formal and informal meetings, but we are highly regretted to inform that there is no improvement in any matter.
NFPE Federal Executive Meeting held on 12.05.2017 has reviewed the whole situation in detail and after threadbare discussion, the following agitational programme has been decided for the below mentioned 10 points charter of Demand.
As per decision of Federal Executive we wanted to launch this agitational programme under banner of PJCA. We tried our best to convince the FNPO leadership to join but they are not agreed. So we have decided to launch the programme under banner of NFPE.
Phase- I – Mass Dharna in front of all Divisional offices.
Date - - 20.06.2017
Phase – II - Mass Dharna in front of all Circle/Regional offices.
Date – - 12.07.2017
Phase – III - Mass dharna in front of Postal Directorate, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
Date – - 26.07.2017
Phase IV - One day nationwide strike on 23.08.2017 (Formal notice of the strike will be served later.)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS:
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, Drivers and Artisans in MMS,MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS.
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7thCPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7thCPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.